Monday 4 April 2011

Saturday Video Shoot

Rumah Aman video shoot wraps up! I am sorry for it to end as a) I get a happy glow working on it amongst the children b) I want it to be better (the video) but I suppose it never will be if I keep shooting and make nothing out of it. They had guests on that Saturday (who bought them the KFC) so the boys were on their best behaviour.  Managed to catch a few shots of them in the TV room and mostly at dinner.

There is a pressing need now to hurry and edit it, to add to our promotional tools; as we are still a long way to go from the target number of teams. If you are reading this and thinking about signing up to bowl - please do! It is fun, it is for a good cause and you may end up on the Malaysian Book of Records!

Here are some photos from the shoot:


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment